Jawaban Exercise SIMPLE PRESENT

Jawaban Exercise Simple Present Tense 
 Mohon maaf atas keterlambatan jawaban, dikarenakan ada kesalahan teknis.

 1. My friend help my mother in the market 
(+) My friend helps my mother in the market
(-) My friend does'nt help my mother in the market 
(?) Does My friend help my mother in the market? 

 2. They polite in my class 
(+) They are polite in my class 
(-) They aren't polite in my class 
(?) Are They polite in my class? 

 3. I are sorry for all mistakes 
(+) I am sorry for all mistakes 
(-) I am not sorry for all mistakes 
(?) Are you sorry for all mistakes? 

 4. Your cats eat somefish today 
(+) Your cats eat somefish today 
(-) Your cats don't eat somefish today
(?) Do Your cats eat somefish today? 

 5. The Dictionary heavy and big 
 (+) The Dictionary is heavy and big
 (-) The Dictionary isn't heavy and big
 (?) Is the dictionary heavy and big? 

 6. Her bag expensive in my country
 (+) Her bag is expensive in my country 
 (-) Her bag isn't expensive in my country
 (?) Is her bag expensive in my country? 

 7. The farmers cut the rice in the field 
(+) The farmers cut the rice in the field 
(-) The farmers don't cut the rice in the field 
(?) Do The farmers cut the rice in the field? 

 8. Herman borrow the water in the bottle 
 (+) Herman borrows the water in the bottle
 (-) Herman doesn't borrow the water in the bottle
 (?) Does Herman borrow the water in the bottle? 

 9. The girl open the door every morning
(+) The girl opens the door every morning 
(-) The girl doesn't open the door every morning 
(?) Does The girl open the door every morning? 

 10. My father a kind man in my city 
(+) My father is a kind man in my city 
(-) My father isn't a kind man in my city 
(?) Is My father a kind man in my city? 


 Semoga bermanfaat :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Format Penulisan Laporan PKL/Skripsi

Agribsinis Pangan

Cara Membuat Blog